Relationships Make Life Full
Frustrated in Your Relationship?
Asking yourself, what’s wrong with me?
Yelling, what’s wrong with them?
You Are Not Alone
As social beings relationships are at the core of our identity and wellbeing.
Partners, lovers, friends:
relationships are key to our core,
but don’t always flow smoothly
Schedule a FREE 30-Minute Consult
Feeling stuck by:
- Relationship turmoil – you’ve tried everything and nothing’s working
- Becoming a widow
- Dating in the crazy world of Tinder & Bumble
- Haven’t found your tribe?
- Balancing kids, work and being a sexy wife/husband?
- Adapting to a new culture, place, job
- Family dynamics are getting worse
- Caregiver burnout
Let’s work together to get you to:
- Improve your communication with your partner/friends/co-workers to strengthen relationships
- Build back the trust in YOU in relationships
- Stop fighting and have fun in your relationship
- Take bold steps in dating
- Explore new dimensions in your intimate relationship (poly, consensual non monogamy, BDSM)
- Create depth in your relationships – Build Your Tribe
“If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher.”
Hi, I’m Catalina.
Hi, I’m Catalina.
R how we I know that life isn’t fair or easy.
I know what it’s like to feel like giving up.
I know how hard it is to push forward in your life and CHOOSE a different path.
I apply my experiences gained inside and outside of the office to build on your strengths to help you make choices to reach your goals. I’ve committed my life to this work and its research for the past 20 years.
By heightening our awareness of ourselves, we can choose how we want to live in relationships.
Respond rather than just React
We don’t live in a bubble, so I’ll work with you and your problems in the context of the culture, systems and norms you live and operate in.
I’m direct, but not at all judgey. I promise to help you improve relationships forward that is aligned with who you are.
Media and Vlog
Sex after 40. Exciting, Daunting, Juicy, Dry, Different- these are all adjectives I've heard women describe sex across every decade. As we evolve, our sexuality evolves with it. But how? I was delighted to be interviewed by Nneka McGuire to answer questions about...
Season 1, Episode 4 Polyamory: Busting Myths & Talking Truths with Franklin Veux Part 2 Host Catalina Lawsin, PhDAbout This EpisodeThis week's episode of Sex Marks the Spot continues my chat with Franklin Veux about polyamory. Franklin has always engaged...