Program Development, Implementation & Evaluation
Throughout my career I have developed and implemented numerous programs in the United States, Australia, South America and South East Asia to better address psychosocial concerns amongst ill populations. I work with organizations to conduct needs assessments and develop sustainable programs from the ground-up. Having worked in both developed and low to middle-income countries, I design programs to build on existing resources and plan for organic growth.
Contact me if you would like support:
- Training clinicians, staff, peer mentors
- Conducting organizational or community talks
- Conducting needs assessments
- Conducting community-based focus groups or key informant interviews
- Developing new psychosocial programs
- Evaluating existing programs
- Expanding or increasing efficiency of existing programs
I have trained students, doctors, nurses, allied health care professionals and consumers in numerous areas regarding psychosocial wellbeing. As an educator I am proficient at translator research into digestible formats tailored to any audience. My teaching style is interactive, multi-modal and enthusiastic.
Contact me if you would like trainings or continuing medical education (CME) seminars surrounding: